Working on Vancouver Island (Home Based)
- Minimum 10 years in the roofing industry (RRO, TQ or IP recommended)
- Knowledge of preparing roofing specifications in Word or WordPerfect.
- Good people skills and leadership qualities.
- Good writing skills are essential.
- Self motivated.
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Valid Class 5 drivers’ license
- To assist us in preparing roofing tenders and documents.
- To eventually visit sites and provide written roof reports and surveys.
- To provide leadership on the roof with positive input.
- To join our team of experienced Roofing Consultants and Inspectors.
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Open for discussion.
We are a growing Roof Consulting and Inspection firm with an excellent client base. We have been in business for over 20 years. If you are looking at joining a firm with a great reputation and would like to be a part of our success, please e-mail your resume to…
Your application/resume will be held in confidence.
Updated January 14, 2019